The Aberfoyle Antique Market describes itself as “Canada’s
largest outdoor antique market”. If you’re interested in
collectibles, antiques, furniture or art there are ove 100
dealers there to serve you.
This seems like a good day trip – you can pack a picnic to eat
later on, or eat at the restaurant on site.
- 57 Brock Road South,
- Located south of Guelph
- 2 km north of 401, exit 299
- (less than an hour from Toronto)
- Open Sundays
- April 24 to October 30 2016
- 8:00 am-4:00 pm
Amenities also available
- Free parking on site
- Central washroom facility, plus portable loos.
- Unsupervised playground to tire out your young ones
- A large outdoor patio
- Green acreage behind the market for those who wish to take a stroll.