The Niagara Butterfly Conservatory offers self-guided walking tours through an
indoor pathway. There are 2,000+ butterflies to view along with varieties of
tropical plants and flowers.
If the possibility of random butterflies using you as a landing strip isn’t
frightening, then this might be the activity for you!
I think butterflies are beautiful so I’m willing to give this one a try (and will
do my best not to scream in terror if one lands on me).
- (905) 358-0025
- 1 (877) 642-7275
- 2565 Niagara Parkway, Niagara Falls Ontario Can
- Parking information can be found here
- Monday 10am-5pm
- Tuesday 10am-5pm
- Wednesday 10am-5pm
- Thursday 10am-5pm
- Friday 10am-5pm
- Saturday 10am-5pm
- Sunday 10am-5pm
- Adults (ages 13+) $14.25
- Children (ages 6 – 12) $9.25
- Small children (ages 5 and under) FREE
- Parking at the Botanical Gardens is $5.00