- Get fresh fruits and vegetables directly from the farm and enjoy a day spent outdoors
- Downey’s Farm Market grows strawberries, raspberries, sweet corn, squash, pumpkins, apples that are available for purchase to the public
- They also offer pick-your-own crops as well as different seasonal activities that families can participate in, such as a corn maze
- Visit their website to see what’s in season now
- Open daily: 9:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
- Play areas and animals: 10:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
- Last admission at 4:00 p.m.
- 13682 Heart Lake Road, Brampton
- Visit their website for directions
- Farmer’s Market: FREE
- Bakery and Winery: FREE
- Farmyard Play Area: $9.00 per person (ages 2-92)
- (905) 838-2990